- A joint effort by the Community Action Partnership and the National Association for State Community Services Programs, the CSBG Training and Technical Assistance (T&TA) website gives CSBG entities, state agencies, and state associations an easy way to make T&TA requests, look up highly-qualified consultants, access T&TA materials, join moderated discussion forums, and look up Community Action events across the country.
- The Community Action Partnership is the national association for Community Action Agencies in Washington, D.C. The website offers information on upcoming conferences and meetings, policy issues, and publication information.
- Community Action Program Legal Services, Inc. is a nonprofit membership organization designed to provide the expert legal services and legal training that community action agencies require to operate effectively under the requirements of national legislation and administrative regulations.
- Virtual CAP is a national resource to support excellence in Community Action.
- ROMA is a performance-based initiative designed to preserve the anti-poverty focus of community action and to promote greater effectiveness among state and local agencies receiving Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) funds.
- Economic Opportunity Studies offers research and analysis relevant to Community Action Agencies’ mission to expand economic opportunity for all.
- The White House website contains current news briefings and a form to email to the President and Vice President.
- The U.S. Department of Labor offers information on welfare-to-work efforts, statistics, wage hour and workplace standards (such as Family Medical Leave and Whistleblower regulations), migrant worker issues, and discrimination issues.
- The Federal Register contains information and notices available in text or portable document formats (pdf).
- USA.gov for Nonprofits contains information for nonprofit organizations and is a gateway to other sites, including federal agencies and other nonprofit resources.
- HUDClips.org provides quick access to information from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), including handbooks, policies, announcements, and funding opportunities.
- HUD User contains U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) Office of Policy Development and Research news and publications.
- Recovery.gov is the U.S. government’s official website that provides easy access to data related to American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) projects.