Nat'l Assn of Area Agencies on Aging Conference
Saturday, Jul. 7 - Wednesday, Jul. 11, 2012
Hyatt Regency, Denver CO
- Find out how proposed Older Americans Act reauthorization legislation will affect agencies and services.
- Hear from AAAs that received the 3026 program funding how they are implementing their Care Transitions Programs.
- Engage in a discussion with AAAs on ways to carve out a role in Medicaid Managed Care.
- Learn how your agency can be involved in Accountable Care Organizations, Health Homes and other new CMS demonstrations.
- Find out how to develop successful private pay and cost-sharing programs to expand your ability to serve more clients with limited resources.
- Explore the benefits of new partnerships with health providers including hospitals, Quality Improvement Organizations, community health centers, pharmacists and medical societies.
- Learn how new volunteer roles are strengthening organizations, expanding service capacity and leveraging additional resources.
- Explore ways to use technology and social media to gain visibility and support for aging programs.
- Hear from communities that are leading the way in developing livable communities for all ages that promote health, wellness and independence.
Pre-register through June 28, 2012.
Reserve your room at the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center online.
650 15th Street,
Denver, CO 80202