Weatherization Plus Health Regional Training
Tuesday, Mar. 12 - Thursday, Mar. 14, 2013
Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, Kansas City MO
The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Weatherization Plus Health initiative is a national effort to enable the comprehensive, strategic coordination of resources for energy, health, and safety in low-income homes. The National Association for State Community Services Programs (NASCSP) is implementing the project on behalf of DOE.
- Overview of Weatherization Plus Health
- How state and local agencies can get involved and enhance services
- How Weatherization Plus Health fits into the future of the Weatherization Assistance Program
- Funding opportunities available for Weatherization Plus Health initiatives
- Demonstration of new Weatherization Plus Health website
- Best practices to address barriers, develop solutions, and implement Weatherization Plus Health
Reserve your room online or call (866) 932-6214 and identify yourself as part of the NASCSP room block.
Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
2345 McGee Street
Kansas City, MO 64108